1. Can I book my holiday online? The majority of cruises can be booked online. Should you encounter any difficulties while trying to do so, please call one our experienced advisors on the number shown above. For all other holidays please call our friendly, experienced travel experts who are looking forward to receiving your call. If you do book one of our cruises online, you'll be pleased to know we use the very latest encryption techniques to ensure your payment details are protected, and any online transactions are kept secure from unauthorised access.
2. How am I notified of my booking? Soon after making your booking we will post you an invoice confirming our contract with you and showing the outstanding balance.
3. When is my Balance Payment due? Your balance must be paid no later than a specified date prior to your departure, this time will be clearly stated on your invoice but is typically due 12 weeks prior to departure, please check your Staysure Travel confirmation documents for the exact date and amount. Full World Cruises and Tailormade packages require the balance 15 weeks before departure.
4. When will I receive my tickets? Your tickets will be dispatched approximately 10 days before departure.
5. What methods of payment do you accept? We accept the following payments: Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro. A 2.5% credit card charge is applied. With any debit card, the money will be automatically deducted from your bank account.
6. Can I book car hire, attraction tickets, insurance or order foreign currency before I go? Of course you can and our Travel Experts will happily help you.
7. What if I need to book a holiday for a large group? Group bookings are a great way to arrange a holiday for a family reunion, a club or a group of friends. Please phone our contact centre to discuss group bookings.
8. What are your call centre opening hours? You can call to speak to one of our qualified Travel Experts during the following hours:
Monday - Friday
08.00am – 10.00pm
08.00am – 9.00pm
09.00am – 9.00pm
9. Where is your Head Office in case I have a query or need to write in? Our head office address is:
Staysure Travel McGowan House Waterside The Lakes Bedford Road Northampton NN4 7XD
10. What prices do you display on your site? The prices we show are full party prices based on the criteria you choose. Supplements such as in-flight meal, transfers and TOD (Ticket on Departure) charges may be applicable but will be included in your overall price quoted unless otherwise stated. Please speak to one of our Travel Experts who will provide you with an exact costing for your party.
11. Who can buy holidays from us? For the majority of our holidays we can only accept bookings from UK residents aged 18 years or over, and there must be at least one adult (18 years or over) travelling on any one booking. All other passengers under 18 travelling without a parent/guardian must provide a letter of consent. Some tour operators such as Club 18-30 do allow 17 year olds to travel so please speak to one of our Travel Experts.
12. Are we members of ABTA and ATOL? We are full members of ABTA, the Association of British Travel Agents, and are ATOL Protected. This offers you clear complete peace of mind that your holiday money is safe in our hands.
13. Should I take out Travel Insurance before I go away? Holiday Insurance is the most important item to take with you when you travel. It is your responsibility to ensure you are covered before you travel. We offer our own Staysure.co.uk Travel Insurance policies which our Travel Experts will give you details on. Don't forget your travel insurance, it is essential! We will be able to offer you comprehensive travel insurance cover at competitive prices that will give you peace of mind. The quote depends on where you are going, how long for and who you are travelling with.
14. What kind of passport do I need? Whenever you leave the UK you must carry a passport with you but do please check that your passport is in date. It is a requirement of certain countries that the expiry date of your passport exceeds the return date of travel by up to 6 months. Requirements vary from country to country. You should also ensure that any children under the age of 16 who are not already included on a valid 10 year passport, have their own passport when travelling abroad. New Passport Regulations are now in place for first time adult passport applications (aged 16 or over). As part of the passport application process, interviews are now required to support your passport application. This is to ensure that your identity is protected, so allow enough time for your passport application to be processed. If you have any queries please ask or visit: www.ukpa.gov.uk.
15. Will I need vaccinations for my holiday? It is recommended by various countries that vaccinations are carried out prior to travelling. Either your own Doctor or your Travel Advisor can provide you with up to date advice about vaccinations.
16. How can I contact the Foreign Office? You can also find out information on: www.fco.gov.uk/knowbeforeyougo. The Foreign office have a website full of useful information at: www.fco.gov.uk . Alternatively you can call them directly on 0845 850 2829.
17. Where can I find out information on Malaria? If you log onto www.malariahotspots.co.uk you'll be able to access useful advice and guides.
18. How do I make Amendments to my booking? If you need to make any amendments to your booking, please contact your Travel Expert or our Customer Service department to make any changes. Please remember if you wish to amend your booking you may be subject to charges as detailed in your Tour Operators terms and conditions.
19. Why do I have a Tour Operator Invoice? The Tour Operators invoice can be used to check that your travel arrangements have been booked correctly. Please disregard all of the costs shown on your Tour Operators invoice. Any applicable Staysure Travel discounts will not be included and the cost may therefore vary from the actual price you pay. Please refer to your Staysure Travel confirmation documents for your correct holiday costing.
20. What do I do if my Confirmation Documents are incorrect? Please check the details of your confirmation documents with care. Should any of the details be incorrect please contact us immediately. Please remember to quote your reference number any time you contact us.
21. How do I cancel my holiday? All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to: Staysure Travel, Customer Service Dept, McGowan House, Waterside, The Lakes, Bedford Road, Northampton NN4 7XD. Please remember that should you wish to cancel or amend your booking, cancellation and amendment charges may apply as detailed in your Tour Operators terms and conditions. We cannot accept any cancellations until we receive a request in writing from the lead passenger on the booking.
22. When will I receive my refund? Any necessary refunds made back to your Credit or Debit Card will take place once we have received the Cancellation Invoice from the relevant Tour Operator. This takes a minimum of 14 working days.
23. Can I fly if I am pregnant? As a general rule, all Tour Operators advise that up to 28 weeks of pregnancy you can travel as long as you have checked with your doctor. From one day over 28 weeks of pregnancy upon return and up to 32 weeks, you must obtain a doctors certificate stating how many weeks pregnant you are and your due date, It must also state that you are fit to travel. You should take this certificate with you to the airport as you may be asked to produce it at Check-in. You must also check with your travel insurance company that you are covered under your policy. Over 32 weeks of pregnancy you cannot travel with any airline. All airlines advise that you check with them before booking if over 28 weeks pregnant.
24. Visa, Travel and Health Information We would strongly advise visiting the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. Click here for all the latest travel, health and Visa information if you are travelling to a destination outside the EU. It is especially important to check in plenty of time if you are visiting any country for which inocculations are recommended or required. You can also check with your GP regarding inoculations. Please note it is your responsibility to obtain visas, and to make sure you have a full British Citizenship Passport with at least six months validity from date of return.