Customer services agents
Salary: £16,000 plus commission and bonus
Staysure is the market leader for travel insurance and travel services to the over 50s. Our award-winning insurance products include travel, home, motor, health and life insurance, and our travel agency offers a complete range of holidays from all the major tour operators, airlines, hotels and cruise operators, along with additional products such as insurance and foreign exchange.
Founded in 2004, Staysure is now recognised as a major success story with millions of happy customers and 500 employees across the Group. In 2015 Staysure was listed as one of the ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ by the London Stock Exchange Group and The Daily Telegraph.
About the job
We have some great opportunities for individuals with excellent customer care skills to join our Customer Services team in our modern contact centre in Northampton.
The Customer Services team are the first point of contact for existing customers, providing support for people who have purchased insurance policies from Staysure.
We are looking for people who are comfortable supporting customers over the phone and in writing, who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The Department operates various shifts which are worked on a rota basis during our opening hours:
- 8:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- 8:30am to 5pm on Saturdays
- 10am to 4pm on Sundays
Full Time employees are required to work 37.5 hours per week, covering both early and late shifts, and one weekend in three.
As a customer services agent your core responsibilities will include:
- Handling customer queries and amendments
- Liaising with customers on the phone
- Writing email responses to customers
- Time management for call back and referral cases
The key skills you will need are:
- Excellent customer care skills, with the ability to demonstrate empathy with customers
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and time manage
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of insurance is desirable
In return, we’ll provide you with the support and tools you will need to succeed. You will also be rewarded with an attractive package, with access to a range of benefits on successful completion of your three-month probationary period that includes:
- 23 days paid holiday per annum, increasing with length of service
- Private health insurance, including Virgin Gym membership
- Free European and discounted Worldwide annual travel insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
It’s important that our people are happy; when our people are happy our customers feel it.