Sales agent - Coventry
Location: Coventry City Centre
Salary: Potential to earn up to £30K pa including bonus and commission
** EVENING AND WEEKEND ASSESSMENTS AVAILABLE **
Staysure is the market leader for travel insurance and travel services to the over 50s. Our award-winning insurance products include travel, home, motor, health and life insurance, and our travel agency offer a complete range of holidays from all the major tour operators, airlines, hotels and cruise operators, along with additional products such as insurance and foreign exchange.
Founded in 2004, Staysure is now recognised as a major success story, with millions of happy customers and 500 employees across the Group. In 2015, Staysure was listed as one of the ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ by the London Stock Exchange Group and The Daily Telegraph.
About the job
As a dynamic and exciting business, we have fantastic opportunities available for experienced Sales Agents to take in-bound calls in our busy and thriving travel insurance department.
Sales Agents are the first point of contact for customers, and therefore represent the Staysure brand. The roles involve responding to incoming queries about our products, providing quotes and processing sales, and providing excellent levels of customer service throughout. Agents are responsible for meeting sales targets in a fast paced contact centre environment. Working in a regulated setting means Agents are responsible for delivering a compliant, professional and personable service.
Salary for these roles includes a basic plus uncapped bonus and commission, with potential to earn upto £30K pa.
We operate various shifts which are worked on a rota basis within our opening hours which are:
– 08:30 – 20:00 Monday to Friday,
– 08:30 – 18:00 on Saturdays and
– 10:00 – 16:00 on Sundays.
There are full time and part time positions available. Full Time employees are required to work 37.5 hours per week including a minimum of one evening per week and one weekend in three. Part time employees will be required to work a minimum of one weekend in three and one evening until 8pm in addition to other flexible hours during the week.
All agents go through a full training programme, however to be successful in the role, you will need to possess the following skills, abilities and experience:
- Experience of working in a sales environment, preferably in a contact centre
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Drive and determination, to be able to work under pressure to meet targets and maintain self-motivation
- Be PC literate, with the ability to learn new systems
- Possess a good level of numeracy and literacy
- Be passionate and eager for a new challenge
In return, we’ll provide you with the support and tools you will need to succeed. You will also be rewarded with an attractive benefits package, on successful completion of your three-month probationary period that includes:
- 23 days paid holiday per annum, increasing with length of service
- Private health insurance, including Virgin Gym membership
- Free European and discounted Worldwide annual travel insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exclusive discounts from leading retailers
- Free hot drinks
- Tax-free childcare vouchers
It’s important that our people are happy; when our people are happy our customers feel it.