Long stay travel insurance

If you’re planning an extended trip for more than 104 days, Staysure offers great value long stay travel insurance.

Our long term travel insurance gives you the freedom to take that once-in-a-lifetime trip round the world, with no extra cost for cruise holidays and all medical conditions considered, you can get cover for up to 550 days*.

Call our specialists free on 0800 033 4902 or get a quote online in minutes.

Long stay travel insurance with medical conditions cover

Staysure is a specialist when it comes to travel insurance with medical conditions. To make sure you’re covered, all medical conditions should be disclosed when applying and confirmed on your travel insurance policy document.

Disclosing and covering all pre-existing medical conditions means you will not be liable for large bills if you fall ill while travelling. This is especially important in locations where there is no state health care and countries that do not have a reciprocal health agreement with the UK. If you become ill while you’re in the USA, a hospital stay could easily run to tens of thousands of pounds.

How many days can I get cover for with a long term travel insurance policy?

The trip duration offered with a Long Stay policy from Staysure will vary depending on your age and travel destination.

  • For people under 65, you can travel anywhere in the world up to a maximum of 550 days
  • If you’re aged over 65-70, you can travel for up to 366 days in the UK and EU or 184 days anywhere in the world
  • Travellers aged 71-75 can travel for up to 366 days in the UK and EU or 123 days to all countries in the world.

Long Stay Travel Insurance

Call our travel insurance team free on: 0800 033 4902 or get a quote online in minutes.

Get Quote

*Available for people aged up to 65, up to a maximum of 550 days