Being on a waiting list for surgery doesn’t mean you can’t take that trip to Spain or Mauritius, or go skiing in the Alps – it just means you need the right travel insurance. You may find that many other insurers may refuse you cover if you’re awaiting surgery, but we won’t, we’re different.
We can cover you for over 30 medical procedures*, just as long as you are not travelling against the advice of your doctor. And if you’re awaiting a type of surgery not on our list, fear not – we can still offer you a policy, we will just have to exclude your pre-existing conditions.
We can cover you if you’re awaiting any of the following operations:
• Arthroscopic ligament repair
• Arthroscopy of ankle
• Arthroscopy of knee
• Arthroscopy of hip
• Blephoplasty (Ptosis repair)
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome release
• Cataracts removal
• Correction of hydrocele
• Dupuytren’s repair
• Ectropion repair
• Entropion repair
• Excision of basal cell carcinoma of the skin
• Excision of epididymal cyst
|• Excision of ganglion
• FESS (Functional endoscopic sinus surgery)
• Hip replacement
• Ingrown toenail repair
• Knee replacement
• Laparoscopic repair of hiatus hernia
• Ligament repair (anywhere)
• Osteotomy for hallux valgus (bunion)
• Reduction turbinates of nose
• Strabismus correction
• Thyroidectomy for non-cancerous disease
• Varicose vein ligation
• Varicose vein stripping
Get a quote
To make sure you have the right cover in place, talk to one of our travel insurance specialists on 0800 033 4939 who will be able to give you a quote and answer any questions you may have.
*We are unable to provide cover for cancellation or curtailment if your claim is related to the condition you have excluded from your policy.