Why use our comprehensive travel insurance?
Staysure’s Comprehensive travel insurance policy offers you and your family our highest level of protection for your holiday, whether in the UK or abroad.
A high quality travel insurance policy is essential to giving you total peace of mind whilst on holiday. Although no-one likes to think of situations in which they might need their travel insurance, our customers can be safe in the knowledge that they have first-class cover should the unforeseen happen.
Staysure’s Comprehensive cover can be taken with our Single Trip and Annual travel insurance cover options, all pre-existing medical conditions are considered and our single trip policies have no upper age limit. With a long-stay policy you can also extend your trip duration up to 100 days with a policy add-on.
The policy also has an enhanced range of benefits compared to our Basic policy including; up to £5,000 in cancellation cover, £10 million in medical emergency and repatriation cover and up to £2 million in personal liability cover.
Our travel insurance specialists are more than happy to answer any of your questions on 0800 033 4902. Alternatively, get an online quote in minutes.
Defaqto 5 star travel cover
Our Comprehensive Travel Insurance policies carry a 5 Star rating from Defaqto, which is the highest rating possible on the market.
In Defaqto’s own words, Staysure’s policy meets the 5 Star Criteria as:
“An excellent product with a comprehensive range of features and benefits.”
So you know that when you buy a policy with Staysure, you’re in safe hands with quality cover doesn’t have to break the bank, you can get a Comprehensive Annual travel insurance policy from just £39.99*.
Additional cover options
Along with the high quality features included in our comprehensive policy, Staysure offers a range of additional options that allow you to tailor your cover.
- Excess Waiver – Adding an excess waiver means that in the event of a claim you would not need to pay the standard excess
- Travel Disruption Extension – Add up to £1,000 of cover per person against travel disruption caused by natural disasters or outbreaks of disease
- Gadget Cover – Add up to £1000 of cover for your travel gadgets against accidental loss, theft, damage and unauthorised use
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance – 21 days of cover is included as standard on Annual policies† and available as an additional cover option with Single Trip insurance
- Golf Cover – Opting for golf cover protects your equipment (owned and hired) and provides cover for course closure
- Terrorism Cancellation Cover – Cancellation of your trip up to £2,000 (If your trip is scheduled to start within 42 days after the terrorist event & the location of your booked accommodation must be within 40 miles of the location of the terrorist event.)
- Car Hire Excess Waiver – This will cover the cost of the excess (up to £4,000) in the event you make a claim under your Car Hire agreement.
• Car hire key cover up to £500 each claim
• Misfuelling up to £1,000 per claim (only one claim per period of insurance)
• Roadside and Towing up to £1,000 per claim
• Emergency Accommodation up to £500
Please see the policy wording for limits and exclusions.
Comprehensive Travel Insurance
If you have any questions about your travel insurance, our specialist staff will be more than happy to help on 0800 033 4902, or you can get a quote online in minutes.